Tuesday, April 8, 2014

EOL Reflections






Exhibition of Learning Night was fun. It was enjoyable to share are projects that we worked very hard on with the greater school community. I also enjoyed getting asked intelligent questions by the guests. It was great to see all my fellow classmate's projects.- Kayla



I thought EOL went better than expected.  I liked meeting people’s parents. (They were all really nice). I got a lot of compliments for my personal narrative. -Emilio


Overall, I thought that EOL night was a great experience. I enjoyed being able to share what we have been currently working on and getting able to see what some of the other grade were doing as well. It was really nice to be in groups too, that way we could all contribute and take breaks from the two hours of talking we had to do. - Kate


I thought it was a good experience for the parents and it was a good way to show our learning. I think it was a good thing but it could be changed a little. I think my humanities part went better than the science.
-Chris
.
I thought that EOL went very well. I got to meet all of the  peoples parents they were all very nice. I think it was a fun experience - Ella


I thought that EoL night was fine. It was loud at times which made it harder to talk to the parents, but I think they enjoyed. I got a lot of compliments on my historical fiction. Many people liked the idea of writing from 2 different sides. -Aisha

I thought that EOL was a big success. It was cool that other parents got to see my work, even if the parents were from another grade. I thought that everyone knew what they were talking about during their presentation and the parents had a lot of fun.- Owen